The right choice for your guests, for the planet, and your bottom line.
The Sterling Imperial 650/655 series mattress delivers superior comfort and luxury to your customers while saving you time and money. With a sustainable construction and interchangeable parts, this mattress can be easily cleaned inside and out, as well as treated for bed bugs using harmless food-grade diatomaceous earth inside the bed.
Made with Leggett & Platt’s 6" fabric-encased innerspring unit, the Sterling Imperial mattress is a long-lasting option you won't have to replace often.
650/655 series features:
- Fully foam-encased edge support
- Independent choice of extra firm SpringTex, firm latex, or plush cool gel memory foam for both sleepers
- Modular construction with removable, replaceable components
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial protection
- 13” mattress height, including 6" fabric-encased coils and a replaceable 2” extra firm SpringTex, firm latex, or plush cool gel memory foam
- Earns two LEED points: one for recycled content and the second for sustainable design
- 10-year warranty